Prevent adult acne by taking proactive measures in caring for your skin. As we all know, healthy skin cells are far better able to protect and heal the skin. It bears reiterating that creating and maintaining healthy skin cells starts within, in other words eating a healthful diet and drinking plenty of water and liquids.
Fortunately, one of the benefits of a good skin rejuvenation regimen is a rather dramatic reduction in acne outbreaks. This is primarily due to the use of similar active ingredients that address both aging skin issues and acne.
You just can’t beat that as a great side effect of a good skin rejuvenation regimen!
How exactly does a skin rejuvenation regimen work in preventing adult acne? The hallmark of any effective anti-aging skin care routine incorporates gentle cleansing, exfoliation, skin hydration, rejuvenation treatments that encourage healthy skin cell growth and sun screen to protect the skin from future damage. These same elements of an effective anti-aging facial rejuvenation regimes are essential in order to proactively treat adult acne as well.
The similar components of a good skin rejuvenation regimen mirror the same elements of a proactive plan to prevent adult acne in the following ways:
* Thorough yet gentle skin cleansing.
* Toning with an antioxidant, vitamin A or AHA, BHA ingredient to remove any remaining oils or dirt from the surface of the skin.
* Exfoliating away dead skin cells with an AHA, glycolic acid of 8% to 15% or BHA, salicylic acid of 1% to 2% along with a weekly microdermabrasion scrub.
* Keep skin well hydrated with rich moisturizer containing an antioxidant such as vitamin C as well as a vitamin A ingredient.
* If necessary, gently swap the facial skin occasionally throughout the day with a toner to ensure a clean skin surface then re-apply your anti-aging antioxidant or vitamin A moisturizer.
* Steaming your skin a few times a week with a facial steamer or over warm water in the sink will open the pores for an extra deep cleansing.
* Use sunscreen each morning and re-apply throughout the day as necessary.
It will only take a few weeks for you to not only notice that your acne outbreaks have diminished significantly but that your overall skin tone has improved, in some case quite dramatically.
Mind you, a despite all your best efforts, a blemish will sneakily appear once in a while but, all in all, you will be quite pleasantly pleased with the effectiveness that you are able to prevent outbreaks of adult acne.
As with any condition outside the “norm”, consult with your Physician if your acne is persistent, excessive or you have any specific concerns about your own particular acne symptoms. Begin your own anti-aging skin care routine and prevent adult acne at the same time!
Do you know the simple secrets for younger skin? Get the Skinsational Skin Care News Is there a sane, adult person on the planet who isn’t tired fighting adult acne, wrinkles and age spots? Sue Dolan, a researcher and leading expert on facial rejuvenation for over 15 years, loves to share secrets for ageless skin. Simple strategies for younger, healthier skin are waiting right here for you at >> http://www.skincareresourcecenter.com/skin-care-news.html